Dxtweak2 windows 10

Looking for:

Dxtweak2 windows 10 













































    ❿  

DXTweak2 Change calibration and deadzone settings of a DirectInput game controller. Dxtweak2 windows 10



  › forum › dxtweak. DXTweak2 is a joystick calibration tool and a must for good joystick flyers. DXTeak2 is a great tool, often underestimated. I calibrate, then use the DXTweak program. There are 2 versions: DXTweak and DXTweak2. I use the first one with Win7 and Win10 with NO.❿    

 

Dxtweak2 windows 10 - Question Info



    Before updating my PC to windows 10 I used to use DI View to I use DXTweak2 with windows 10 and it works fine for me:thumbsup: Upvote 0. DXTWEAK with Windows 7 8 need an existing profile to load and save without program crash here is a reg file to merge with the registry . DXTweak2 allows you change calibration information and deadzone settings of a DirectInput game controller and test the effect of the changes. ❿


Comments